We'll be pitching tents, hiking, playing games and eating S'mores!
This event is oriented towards children (recommended ages 6-11) and an accompanying parent or guardian. Unaccompanied children, and adults without children, won't be able to register.
Register using Eventbrite: www.eventbrite.com/e/2017-normandy-camp-out-registration-37532599014?aff=efbevent
5 PM: Optionally have picnic dinner in the park (bring your own food)
6:00: Pitch Your Tent + Activities
7:00: Night Hike to the Duck Pond
8:00: Fire pit, S'mores + Stories
9:00: Get ready for bed (we'll have access to the Normandy House bathrooms)
9:15 PM: Lights Out!
9:30: Adult time around the fire
11:00: Put fire out.
Morning: wake up, pack up, play and relax. No activities planned.
- All camp sites require (1) adult.
- The Park MUST be quiet by 9:30. If we are not respectful of the neighbors we'll lose the privilege of having night events in the Park.
- Reservations required by Saturday, Oct 7.
CAMPING PACK LIST:
- Grub (if you opt for the picnic)
- Sleeping Pads, Bags and Pillows. Be prepared for the weather
If you'd be so kind, please sign up to bring a donated item to help make this event possible! To do so, please reference ticket section above.
In the event of inclement weather, the Camp Out will be postponed until the following weekend (same time, Oct 21-22).
- No pets.
- No alcohol.